Thursday 23 December 2021

Bottle Episode

I walked into the holding cell, and the person behind the energy field looked worried.


"Oh no, I saw the episode with you people in it, I'm dead!"


I sighed.


"Look, I get it, honestly, we get a fair few people who think they've been sucked into this world which is a TV show, they call it."


"And a few movies!"


"Right, right, well, just answer me these questions and I'll transfer you to a holoroom to live in.


Do you remember the plots of the episodes 'Secret Battles', 'Shattered Earth', 'Agent Driam', or the Cathal Wars comic arc?"


"There was a comic book of this thing?"


"Just answer the question. And you're being monitored by a Silendian, so don't lie."


"What's a Silendian?"


"You didn't see the cartoon series then?"


"There was a...


Never mind, no, I don't recall any of that, I've watched like three episodes, the one with the blue naked chick-"


"Everyone says that one."


"The one that was on when I got sucked into the TV, and some other one with Captain Gebs playing cards with-"


I flipped the switch, deleting them. I hate that my supervisor is so concerned about their success at cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment