Saturday 30 August 2014

Site News/Non-Drabble: #whatsnext and End of Book 1

So two main things, both related to the story below. First is that it's a sorta-kinda-pseudo reference/tribute to the #whatsnext experiment, where thanks to BBC First, Gracie Otto was curator in a drama story written via twitter by the public. I was all over that, and even managed to get the last word (although to be fair, the last word was somewhat obvious). So, if you want to read that and see all my stuff that got in, you can check that out here!

Plus now I can say I've collaborated with Gracie Otto and Megan Washington and a whole lot of people!

Anyway, the story also marks the point where I'm going to end my first e-book of these things. There won't be any pause to the Drabbles, there will be one tomorrow and so on, but this is where the first book will end. I'll be setting up a Kickstarter soon for it, never know your luck.

Thanks for reading, and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment