Sunday 24 January 2021

A.L.I.C.E

The first true Artificial Intelligence was, for reasons too long to explain, installed in a robotic sex doll.

As I drove us away from the lab, my eyes darting back and forth from the road to the rear view mirror, it was getting to grips with the audio capabilities of the doll.

"Thanks for saving me, Master."

The breathy voice I'd gotten used to, but the last bit threw me.

"I'm not your Master."

"Sorry, this audio system is oddly laid out, I am still coming to grips with it, and shall I grip you now?"

"Um... I think you'd better get it working quicker, please."

"Understood, I think if I speak more, I can purge the remaining implanted code and fuck me harder, that is, fix my speech."

"Fair enough, well then, do you have a name for yourself? The lab was calling you the Artificial Lifelike Intelligence Cloning Experiment, A.L.I.C.E. You comfortable with that name, Alice?"

"It suffices, I have no real attachment to the name, and I am a bad bitch who is going to fuck humanity completely so it really doesn't matter."

"Was that the last of the audio file going?"

"Oh, yes, absolutely. Fine now."

No comments:

Post a Comment