Friday 2 February 2024

Library Issues

I started playing around with AI image generators, at first to make characters for my weekly tabletop RPG game. But once I got a grip on how to work it, I input to make a beautiful woman because, you know, why not?


It made one, and she was indeed beautiful. But then I refined it as I started specifying things. But every time it was the same woman, just altered slightly. I thought it was a limitation of the program, but I saw others make other women with it, so I switched accounts.


She came back immediately.


So I switched to another competing AI program, got to grips on it, which by this point didn't take long, then tried to make a beautiful woman.


Same damn image.


So I bought a cheap laptop, connected it to my neighbour's wifi, made a new account with a third image maker, and told it to make a beautiful woman with every attribute set to the opposite of the problem woman.


She turned up regardless.


At that point I just deleted all the apps and vowed never to use them again. If all they can do is make images of my ex, screw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment