Sunday 9 June 2013

Non-Drabble: Apologies and explanations

Hello to my loyal fan!

...

Anyway, just a quick note to apologise for the lack of updates the last couple of days. I just want to clarify, that this isn’t due to a lack of ideas or anything. If I genuinely cannot think of a Drabble on any one day, I do have back ups/unposted ones I’m keeping spare, so I will post one of those if I need to.

But last couple of days have been busy, and thus I’ve been unable to get onto a computer. It’s a nasty catch 22, in that if I can’t get onto a computer, I can’t do a Drabble, nor can I post a message saying I can’t Drabble today.

So if I don’t post any day, that would be the reason. I suppose you could follow me on Twitter if you have to keep up to date.

But still, apologies. Hopefully it will be very rare that this happens.

Thank you for your time. If you have any feedback/ideas/whatever, feel free to leave a message or drop me a line. I’m interested to see just how these are hitting home, if at all. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment